Wednesday, July 15, 2009

AFI- Prelude 12/21


This song played on Smallville Season 6 Episode Subterranean, when Lex walk out from project 33.1 while around him, the meteor freaks looking behind the bars and begging for help.
Here the lyric :
This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.


[Thanks to Ryne Stutsman (blacksailsinthesunset@cox.net) for these lyrics]
[Thanks to agostis_89@hotmail.com, xxlordessxofxthexbunnyxx@hotmail.com, Michelle for correcting these lyrics]

[ www.azlyrics.com ]

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sponsors

1. Download Youtube videos. And automatically convert those to Avi, Mpg, Mp3, Mov, Wmv. Watch YouTube On Your Xbox360, Ipod, Iphone, Psp, Or Cell Phone. No Cut&Paste Like Other Programs, One-click Ie ToolBar Button Makes Downloading Fast And Easy.Click Here!



2.Innovative Music Therapy For Relaxation And Inner Peace. Therapeutic Music For Freeing Your Mind And Spirit. Mp3 Packs Available From $20 - $100.Click Here!



3.Instant Piano Chords Finder Software. Click Here!


4.IPod repair guide.How to Repair your iPod.Click Here!